MONDAY, February 15th, 2016 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Join us for an update of the WEST END COMMUNITY PLAN with John Grottenberg from the City of Vancouver.
- The Jervis: Currently 3 historic homes at 1171 Jervis Street (Approved – May 4, 2015)
2. A 21-storey, 171 unit rental building at 1754-1772 Pendrell Street. Was approved by City Council in September 2015.
3. A proposal for a 43-storey residential building with commercial uses at street level was received for 1550 Alberni Street in September 2015.
4. A mixed-use market rental building at 1188 Bidwell Street. Currently Mac’s on Davie. Approved by the Development Permit Board in September 2015.
5. A development application for a 23-storey mixed-use market rental building at 1668 Davie Street. Currently the parking lot next to London Drugs on Davie. Approved by the DP Board on November 30, 2015.